You have no idea what causes your issue
- Create a minimal and complete code example which reproduces the issue.
- If while reducing your codebase the issue hasn't revealed itself to you:
You think you found a bug in SFML
- Make sure it is really a bug and not a misunderstanding of what SFML is supposed to do. Check the documentation again to be sure.
- Make sure the bug has not already been reported. Check the GitHub issues and the forum.
- Use the latest revision from GitHub and check if the bug has not already been fixed. Refer to the official tutorial for information on how to build SFML yourself.
- Open a new thread on the forum in the appropriate help board and give the following information:
- A minimal and complete code example that reproduces the bug as you are experiencing it.
- Instructions for reproducing the bug if it isn't obvious when running the example.
- Environment information (operating system, SFML version, compiler, etc.).
- Screenshots and/or videos, if necessary, to demonstrate certain behavior.
- Anything else that helps identify the problem.